Watch the video to see how you can use add a Recent Posts Section to your page.
With Smartbox you can create multiple Simple sections inside your page to make them stand out. These sections comes in 3 styles:
- White : a fullscreen section with no background
- Gray : a fullscreen section with gray background
- Dark : a fullscreen section with dark gray background
Smartbox allows users to set unique headers on every page. The page headers can be set in one of the following options
- Nothing : The default option will create no header for your page
- Slideshow : A slideshow will be used for the header of the page
- Super hero : Use this option to create an impresive image type header
- Map : This option will allow you to have a map in your page header
Smartbox uses 4 page templates so that you can customize your content to your needs.
- Default template : The default page template is the classic right sidebar layout. Your content is located to the left side and you can add widgets to the right sidebar
- Full width – no padding : Use the fullwidth – no padding template to create pages with multiple sections (see following chapters)
- Full width – padded : This template is perfect if you want your content to take the full width of the page
- Left Sidebar : The left sidebar template is the same as the default page but has the sidebar on the left side